Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Testimony

I am so thrilled and delighted, I am writing a testimony for the company who organized the trip for me. Claire, the lass whom I have had the most contact has been utterly delightful and tireless in her care and in answering queries and questions. I have no hesitations whatso ever in recommending this company and the hospital and surgeons I used.

Restored Beauty provides a personalized sensitive and supportive environment for individuals to discover freely about the surgical procedures which may best suit the outcome of your desire. I am convinced that the surgeons will not advise an individual on a procedure unless it has strong success when compared to the individuals wants.

From first contact, to the recovery afterwards back in Australia, individuals will find the support, and in depth information available breathtaking.

The quality of medical acre far surpassed anything I had expected in my own country. Detailed reposts tests are consultative were conducted to ensure the safety and suitability of the surgeries to each individuals health and well being.

I cannot express the level of genuine concern and care that the nurses and stag at the hospital afforded me, ensuring my comfort and happiness were paramount to their day. The level of attention at each stage of preparation, surety and recovery allayed any fears which I may have had , replacing it with trust.

I cannot describe the thrill I got even from the early stages of stitches and swollen post surgical body, of seeing my reshaped body. Having beautiful pert round breasts and a flattened stomach has gifted me a confidence I’ve not held for over 10 years.

Very early after recovery I went out dancing at a club, an activity I’d not pursued for over 15 years and at no time during the night did I feel self conscious or out of place. I felt beautiful, desirable and youthful and the best part is that it is only the beginning.

I strongly recommend Restored Beauty Getaways for the no nonsense but deeply caring approach to individuals inquiries. The surgeons give honest feedback with realistic outcomes, setting expectations for each patient. They operate under the highest level of integrity and confidentiality and I am confident that anyone who undertakes a suregey with them will be delighted beyond words.

No comments: