Monday, July 13, 2009

First Before and After photos

I'm a bit shy about putting the naked photos up as despite me pouring my heart and guts out online - I am actually a very private person.

I thought I'd share the first before and after shots ( clothes on) and I hope that it gives you an idea of the incredible transformation I am undergoing.

This photo is of me waiting for a consultation - just after I landed in the country.


This photo is of me - a week after surgery - wearing the same pants. Underneath you can see I have my surgical restrictive garments ( very sexy I can assure you) and I am still quite swollen. I hope it gives you an indication of the body reshaping that has happened.

Its the first time in years ( probably 5) that I have worn a tight t-shirt. I can hardly contain my excitement at the opporuntity I now have presented before me with clothes options. NO MORE LONG SHIRTS - nothing baggy.. nothing hanging over my tummy to hide it... are you kidding? I am either going topless or showing off my new belly button from now on.. ( will wait till swelling goes down)


No comments: