Thursday, October 1, 2009

Oct update

I promised to keep an update on how I was going - at least once a month...

I went back to my exercise classes for the first time this week - a bit nervous about stretching and over doing it - but am taking it easy.

I have been to acupuncture sessions quite a bit as well - I still have very little feeling along my stomach and along the scar line - though I believe that these sessions are really helping out.

I've been very careful with my eating and have continued to lose weight. I am so delighted - so entranced by my changing figure - I can't recommend this surgery more..... though I do know that it won't suit everyone - nor would others have the success I am enjoying I guess. Its been a full mind/ body retraining ting for me.

I have chucked/ sold all my fat clothes. So far Ihave gone from a size 28 and am currenlty comfortable in a size 20. Since the week after surgery when I was weighed at the hospital till now, I have lost 10 kgs. My legs seems to be the main area I am losing it, and though I know I need to lose it EVERYWHERE, I wish the wodge from my back would start to shift in time for the hot weather.....

well - till next time..

No comments: