Sunday, June 14, 2009

losing weight and loose undies

Its an exciting feeling – seeing your clothes drop off you. I have underwear that just doesn’t fit any longer – however I need to keep it till after the ops – so when I finally settle down I will need to go shopping for new stuff – all different sizes.
None of my jeans fit any longer – I can put both arms down the sides of the waistband and pull them outward. My shirts are huge and I hate them all – I look like a house still.

I go from being happy I have lost weight to crappy as I still look gross. I know I don’t get out much – but no-one seems to have noticed or said anything. I guess if you have the amount I have to lose, then you just look plain fat – no matter how much you lose.

I am glad I am going off to get the surgery done. I think it’s the right time.

No comments: