Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Small stuff - sit ups

I did a sit up today – that might not sound huge or exciting for many – but I havn’t done a sit up for over 10 years. And although some of it was never going there – other times – at the gym or in classes – it wasn’t for the want of trying. My gut was too big and I had no strength in my core to actually get me up…

I also did a stretch to day I haven’t done in years either.. Its not that my stetch is bad – I have an excellent one. But some of them I can’t physically do – because of the fat on my gut. I had my legs stretched out in front of me and lent over and touched toes with both hands. I was amazed. Wow – I did it!

Been enjoying dancing heaps. I still suck at it but still go.

Its the small things I have been noticing which have started to change...

No comments: